Phytochemical AgentsProviding you the best range of noscapine hydrochloride, bergapten powder, rutin powder, quinine sulphate, quinine hcl and colchicine powder with effective & timely delivery.
Approx. Price: Rs 68,400 / KgGet Latest Price
Noscapine hydrochloride is the hydrochloride form of Noscapine. Noscapine is an alkaloid with several actions. Antagonist at Bradykinin B Receptor (bradykinin receptors) (pA2 = 6.68), inhibits carbachol-stimulated phosphoinositol turnover and enhances forskolin-stimulated cAMP increases in CNS tissues. Additionally Noscapine binds to tubulin, arrests cells in mitosis and induces apoptosis. Blocks proliferation of human leukemia and multiple myeloma cells. Furthermore, Noscapine modulates IKK activation, suppressing the NF-κB signaling pathway. Exhibits anti-inflammatory activity. Noscapine hydrochloride is an inhibitor of Tubulin.Synonyms:
- Noscapinehcl; Opianhydrochloride; Capvalhydrochloride; Lyobexhydrochloride; Nsc5366Hydrochloride; Vadebexhydrochloride; Noscapine Base / Hcl; Longatinhydrochloride; Coscopinhydrochloride; Nectadonhydrochloride
- 6,7-dimethoxy-3-[(5S)-4-methoxy-6-methyl-5,6,7,8-tetrahydro-[1,3]dioxolo[4,5-g]isoquinolin-6-ium-5-yl]-3H-2--1-one chloride
Approx. Price: Rs 45,000 / KgGet Latest Price
|Grade Standard||Bio-Tech Grade|
|Application||A psoralen phytotoxic citrus essential oil found in bergamont|
Bergapten (5-methoxypsoralen) is a psoralen (also known as furocoumarins) found in bergamot essential oil and many other citrus essential oils, and is the chemical in bergamot oil that causes phototoxicity.
- 5-mop; 4-mop; Majudin; Geralen; Heraclin; Bergaptan; Psoraderm; Bergapten; Bergaptene; Akos 201-13
Approx. Price: Rs 3,500 / KgGet Latest Price
|Synonyms||Rutoside,quercetin-3-rutinoside and sophorin|
|Application||For nutritional product|
A flavonol glycoside found in many plants, including buckwheat; forsythia; hydrangea; viola, etc. It has been used therapeutically to decrease capillary fragility.
Approx. Price: Rs 5,700 / kgGet Latest Price
|Synonyms||Quinine hydrogen sulfate; Quinine hydrogen sulphate; Quinine sulfate|
White or almost white, crystalline powder or fine, colorless needles
Approx. Price: Rs 7,300 / KgGet Latest Price
|Usage/Application||Treatment of Malaria|
|Molecular weight||360.9 g/mol|
Fine, silky needles, often in clusters, colorless
- Quinine Hcl; Chinimetten; Quininemuriate; Quininechloride; Quinine Hydrochloride; Quinine Hcl & Sulfate; Quinine Monohydrochloride; Hydrochloric Acid Quinine; Quinine Hydrochloric Acid; Quinine Hydrochloride 2 H2o
Approx. Price: Rs 2.3 Lakh / KgGet Latest Price
|Application||For treatment and relief of pain in attacks of acute gouty arthritis.|
A major alkaloid from Colchicum autumnale L. and found also in other Colchicum species. Its primary therapeutic use is in the treatment of gout, but it has been used also in the therapy of familial Mediterranean fever (periodic disease).Synonyms:
- Nsc757; Colcin; Nsc 757; Condylon; Colchicin; Colsaloid; Olchisol; Colchicina; Colchineos;Len-7-Yl)
Approx. Price: Rs 1,450 / KgGet Latest Price
Bromelain is a mixture of enzymes found naturally in the juice and stems of pineapples. These are called a proteolytic enzyme, bromelain is believed to help with the digestion of protein.
- Ananase;BROMELIN;BROMELAIN;220.127.116.11;Bromezyme;Bromelein;Edemase D;bromelains;BROMELASIN;EC 18.104.22.168
- Bromelain is also used as a natural anti-inflammatory for conditions such as arthritis. It's one of the most popular supplements in Germany, where it is approved by the Commission E for the treatment of inflammation and swelling of the nose and sinuses due to surgery or injury
Approx. Price: Rs 2 Lakh / KgGet Latest Price
|IUPAC Name||(19a)-16,17-didehydro- 19-methyloxayohimban- 16-carboxylic acid methyl ester|
|Application||Antihypertensive,anti-ischemic (cerebral and peripheral)|
Raubasine Powder has numerous health benefits for the humans, it is also known as Ajmalicine. it is use in antihypertensive Industry. Storage: Keep container tightly closed. Keep container in a cool, well-ventilated area.
Approx. Price: Rs 30,000 / KgGet Latest Price
|Usage||Industrial, Commerical, Domestic|
|Application||Common and plantar warts. Skin carcinomas, in various cancer treatments.|
Podophyllum resin have been used in various formulations for a number of pharmacological and therapeutic applications such as purgative, emetic, anthelmintic and in threatment of various growth on the skins.It has been employed for the treatment of planter, urogenital warts including condyloma acuminatum. German patents exist for the use of oral, parental formulations incorporating podophyllum for treating obstructions of the lymph system.
- 8-hydroxy-7-(hydroxymethyl)-5-(3,4,5-trimethoxyphenyl)-5,6,7,8-tetrahydrobenzo[f][1,3]benzodioxole-6-carboxylic acid; 5-hydroxy-9-(3,4,5-trimethoxyphenyl)-5a,6,8a,9-tetrahydro-5H-benzofuro[5,6-f][1,3]benzodioxol-8-one; 5-hydroxy-9-(3,4,5-trimethoxyphenyl)-5a,6,8a,9-tetrahydro-5H-benzofuro[5,6-f][1,3]benzodioxol-8-one
- Podofillina; Podophyllin; Podophyllum; Podophylline; Podophyllum Resin; Podophylium Resin; Podocarpic Acid(Rg); Podophyllumresin,usp; Podophyllum Resin, Bp 80; Podophyllum Resin, Reagent
Approx. Price: Rs 30,000 / KgGet Latest Price
|Application||For the treatment of psoriasis and vitiligo|
A naturally occurring furocoumarin compound found in several species of plants, including Psoralea corylifolia. It is a photoactive substance that forms DNA adducts in the presence of ultraviolet A irradiation.Synonyms:
- 5-Benzofuranacrylic acid, 6-hydroxy-7-methoxy-, delta-lactone 6-Hydroxy-7-methoxy-5-benzofuranacrylic acid delta-Lactone 7H-Furo(3,2-g)(1)benzopyran-7-one, 9-methoxy-8-Methoxy-(furano-3'.2':6.7-coumarin) 9-Methoxyfuro[3,2-g]chromen-7-one Methoxsalen
Approx. Price: Rs 7,000 / KgGet Latest Price
|Application||Antiseptic drug.Treat intestinal infection caused from dysentery bacillus and E.coil|
Yellow to light yellow-brown powder
- Bbr; 250mg; Ci 75160; Berberin; Berberine; Umbellatine; Berbericine; Berberin Hcl; Berberine Hcl; Insipberberine
Approx. Price: Rs 9,500 / KgGet Latest Price
|IUPAC Name||9,10-Dimethoxy-5,6-dihydro[1,3]dioxolo[4,5-g]isoquinolino[3,2-a]isoquinolin-7-ium chloride|
|Application||An ingredient in some commercial eyewash products.|
Berberine Hydrochloride is an alkaloid derived from Chinese goldthread,bark of cork tree and other plants. It can be also synthesized in artificial method. It is used as raw material to make preparations, which are usually administered the treatment of intestinal
- Bbr;ci 75160; Kyoberin; Nsc 646666; Umbellatine;berberin Hcl; Berberine Hcl; Natural Yellow 18; Berberine Chloride; Timtec-bb Sbb006488
Approx. Price: Rs 78,000 / kgGet Latest Price
Pure capsaicin is a white crystalline powder. Capsaicin is a capsaicinoid which belongs to the alkaloid family. It is very heat stable and keeps its activity despite cooking. Capsaicin is only slightly soluble in water, but very soluble in ethanol and vegetable oil. Other capsaicinoid are dihydrocapsaicin, nordihydrocapsaicin, homocapsaicin and homodihydrocapsaicin.
- Trans-8-methyl-N-vanillyl-6-nonenamide, N-(4-Hydroxy-3-methoxyphenyl)-8-methyl-non-trans-6-enamide
- Capsaicin is used in many topical ointments used to relieve the pain of peripheral neuropathy (treatment of pain in the nerve endings near the surface of the skin).
Approx. Price: Rs 650 / KgGet Latest Price
- Arbuz; Caroid; Nematolyt; Summeatrin; Tromasin; Vegetablepepsin; Immobilized Papain; Papain Food Grade
- Papain may cause allergic manifestation .Person handling this material should be protected against inhalation of dust and contact with the skin or eyes.
- [(2S,3S,4R,6S)-6-[(2R,3S,4R,5R,6S)-6-[[(1S,2R,4R,5R,6E,8E,11R,15R,16S)-15-acetyloxy-16-methoxy-4,11-dimethyl-13-oxo-2-(2-oxoethyl)-5-propanoyloxy-12-oxa-1-yl]oxy]-4-(dimethylamino)-5-hydroxy-2-methyloxan-3-yl]oxy-4-hydroxy-2,4-dimethyloxan-3-yl] 3-methylbutanoate
Product Price :Get Latest Price
Papaverine hydrochloride is an alkaloid originally isolated from bearing little relation to other alkaloids in structure or pharmacological actions. Experiments indicate smooth muscle relaxant activity, with noted treatment for impotence. It can also act as a cerebral vasodilator through the possible inhibition of PDE (phosphodiesterases) and/or calcium channel actions.Synonyms:
- 6,7-Dimethoxy-1-Veratrylisoquinoline Hcl; 6,7-Dimethoxy-1-Veratryl-Isoquinoline Hydrochloride; 6,7-Dimethoxy-1-(3,4-Dimethoxybenzyl)-Isoquinoline Hydrochloride; 1-(3,4-Dimethoxybenzyl)-6,7-Dimethoxyisoquinoline Hydrochloride; 1-[(3'',4''-Dimethoxyphenyl)Methyl]-6,7-Dimethoxyisoquinoline Hcl; Papaverine Hcl; Papaverine Hydrochloride; 1-((3,4-Dimethoxyphenyl)Methyl)-6,7-Dimethoxy-Isoquinolinhydrochloride